We don’t like to say it, but cats own us. They get their claws on everything they can get their paws on from furniture to draperies, carpet, wallpapers, and even rugs. And it can drive you crazy if you have to keep telling them off and they keep coming back. You can’t just drive away their urge to scratch. At least with the appropriate outlet, your favorite household items can be in good condition, and your kitty will be happy. Choosing the ideal scratching trees means confronting lots of sizes and designs.
Table of Contents
- A Complete Guide To Choose The Best Cat Trees
- 10. Hiding Cat Tree Special Cat Tree Bed Sisal Scratching Post
- 9. Go Pet Club Cat Tree Condo Tree House
- 8. SONGMICS Cat Tree Condo
- 7. Furhaven Pet Tiger Tough Cat Tree House Furniture
- 6. Armarkat Cat Furniture 52-Inch Tree Condo
- 5. Armarkat Cat Tree Ivy Condo Furniture 70-Inch
- 4. Go Pet Club Tree House 72-Inch
- 3. TRIXIE Pet Products Baza Cat Tree
- 2. Go Pet Club 52-Inch Cat Tree Furniture
- 1. Go Pet Club 62-Inch Cat Tree Furniture
- Conclusion – Wrapping It Up!
A Complete Guide To Choose The Best Cat Trees
Why don’t you stay with us as we review TEN of the Best Cat Trees on the market? Lots of people love these brands for their cats, and we are here to tell you all about them.
Are you looking for a private condo for your kitty? The hiding cat tree is not only private, but it has a unique multi-tiered design. Your cat will be running up and down the carpeted platforms when pouncing and lounging. This tree features a perch, four sisal posts, two carpeted posts, a small tunnel, and an enclosed tunnel.
The sisal posts are topped with a carpeted surface. They offer just the right appeal for cats to satisfy their scratching urge. This model is the right size for cats under 10lbs in all ages and activity levels. The tower is quite sturdy. It peers at 45.7 inches offering the right place for your kitty to lounge.
Installing the tower comes easy with heavy-duty screws. You’ll be able to assemble it in minutes and get your cat away from your furniture and draperies. It comes with the necessary assembling tools and instructions to give you an easy time. This unit looks perfect; we hope your kitty will love it.
- It has tall and short posts to facilitate scratching for different cat sizes
- Comes with multiple resting areas
- The tower is safe and sturdy for cats under 10lbs
- It cleans easily with a mild detergent and vacuum cleaner
- It is not recommended for large cats
Let your cat create their vertical territory with the Go Pet Club Cat Tree. It is in leopard print with two playing balls. It has both vertical and horizontal posts, and the front bottom post can turn. This tree also includes a resting platform which will provide a beautiful napping area.
It has a wood construction. It is robust, and the wide platform offers great stability. Your kitty will love the large tunnel on top where they can rest after scratching on the sisal posts. This tree is also very durable as it resists unraveling from constant scratching.
- It stays upright and sturdy for rough usage
- It has two playing balls to keep the cat busy
- It has the right height to offer a full stretch
- It provides surfaces for both vertical and horizontal scratching
- Available in only one color
Cats have busy lives, and it’s always nice to have a comfy house for them. The SONGMICS model is an all-around tree with scratching posts, sleeping perches, a hammock, and funny playing toys. The condo is roomy and comfortable.
The soft perches and hammock offer great napping areas for all your cats. You will love the sturdy and safe batten strengthened base as it ensures the stability of the tree. It includes anti-toppling straps to prevent wobbling, and the round corners will protect even the most playful cat.
The multi-level design provides a fun playing area. Cats can freely jump around, scratch and stretch as they wish. The posts are wrapped with sisal rope while the bottom is soft and carpeted. It is aimed at providing a safe place for your cats’ amusement.
- Uses CARB-Certified Board
- Tower furniture is durable and robust
- It comes with fun interactive toys
- Sisal posts offer a natural attraction for cats to scratch
- Many sleeping areas including a hammock
- It is a bit pricey
The Furhaven Pet Tiger Tough Cat Tree is a multi-level platform house. It towers at 60 inches tall offering a nice area where cats can watch and have some fun. This tree house features natural sisal posts that will come in handy to groom your kitty’s claws and keep them off your couch. Sisal is also economical so you won’t be replacing it anytime soon.
A private clubhouse is a clever design that offers a comfortable napping area. Your feline friend will be sleeping on a soft floor, and the tunnel entrance gives them some peace away from the noise. This tree house has a spring ball wand. The more your cat swats, the more they will grow interested in this toy.
- The plush house is large with cute clubhouse for napping
- It has a spring ball wand for interactive playing
- Long-lasting sisal posts
- Assembles in minutes and it comes with the instructions
- Only two colors are available
Are you looking to buy from a renowned brand in the pets industry? The AeroMark brand presents us with their latest design in the cat trees category. This model is available in an array of colors. You have an interesting toy that will not only offer a scratching surface but to also a safe, private area for sleeping.
This tree house is built with cat-safe pressed wood. It is rugged and stable such that it resists wobbling when used by rough cats. It can hold cats that weigh around 20 pounds in all activity levels. You can tell that the tree is visually appealing and it will blend in with any décor. It is also stain resistant, and it will be sometime before you even notice all the shedding. Armarkat is dependable. You will be able to fulfill your cat’s desire to play and climb on a luxurious model. You can always get replacement parts from the brand since not all parts will wear after a long time of use.
- Comes from a reliable brand for quality
- Multiple playing areas
- Offers a private sleeping house
- The pressed wood board is very durable
- It cannot be used outdoors due to the wood and carpet materials
If your purr friend likes to play king of the hill, then they will love the 70-inch Armarkat Ivy Condo. It has multiple platforms made from attractive pressed wood. All the sleeping areas are covered with faux fur which is pretty easy to clean and maintain.
This condo will sit perfectly in any house décor. The platforms offer multiple playing areas for many cats. This way, they can jump and climb while trying to establish superiority on the top-most platform. It will keep them busy as it also offers scratching posts to groom their nails.
With the hidey hole, cats will be able to rest peacefully away from any noise. It is a budget-friendly model even with the tall height and sisal posts. The faux fur may not be the best for feisty cats, but it should provide good use for at least a year.
- The attractive color fits well in homes
- It has a wide base for stability
- Many platforms offer a big playing area
- Includes a hidden hole for napping
- It may not withstand scratching by rough cats for a long time
This design of the Go Pet Tree Condo provides a playground, resting platforms, and many scratching posts. It has two hidey holes for two cats and plenty of room to play and climb. Your cats will have six resting areas including ladders that are impressive for running up and down.
This tree house looks and feels safe. It has a wide base made of compressed wood. It can withstand some roughing up from large active cats. It comes with ten posts all covered in natural sisal. They are tough but will still shed under the cat’s claws. This way, they can mark their territory as it keeps them interested thus saving your draperies from claws.
- It offers lots of playing areas
- It has two hiding rooms for resting
- Wide base and thick compressed wood construction
- Soft faux fur is homey and safe
- Isolated complaint about the upper tower snapping off at the base
While the TRIXIE Baza Cat Tree does not have multiple levels of play, it makes up with a large hammock and two thick posts. It is suitable for cats of all ages and activity levels, weighing around 10 pounds. It provides endless opportunities where felines can scratch, play around, or just relax. Your kitty will be able to spend lots of their sleeping time in the hammock as it is reinforced with a metallic rim to enhance support.
You get a piece of pet furniture that is attractive in a space-saving design. You can find a permanent location for it in your lounging area. For those that are keen on detail, the colors are limited to the off-white which can sit just about anywhere in your home.
A dangling pom pom toy attracts the cat’s innate predatory instincts. It presents them with a challenge where they get engaged in a hunt for long periods. This keeps them active and in their prime at all times.
- Large hammock for resting
- Comes with an interactive play toy
- Holds cats of all activity levels
- Two tall scratching posts are covered in durable natural sisal
- The toy can easily be yanked off by ferocious kitties
Here’s another exciting cat tree by Go Pet. It is a minimalistic cat house with only one hidey hole and two towers. The hideout is quite cozy, covered with soft faux fur. It features five vertical posts, a ladder, and a wide base for additional stability. Dangling from the top is a toy attached to a string. It is interesting to see your cat engage on a hunting spree through a fun toy. This way, they will be off your furniture and onto something fascinating for days.
The ladder has sisal rungs for more scratching fun and a large stretching area as they get into the hideout. This is a fairly stable tree that will provide enough support for playful cats. It does not show any signs of wobbling thanks to the broad base and solid platforms.
The design of this tree shows that cats can feel safe and have fun playing. The sisal posts are resistant to wear while it is covered in soft faux fur to remain comfortable and homey.
- Cat cave has two entrances
- Multiple scratching posts
- It’s decent structure that is affordably priced
- Suitable for medium-sized cats
- Comes with assembly instructions and tools
- Large cats will find it uncomfortable
Sometimes your pet will want a little more love. So, instead of buying a regular cat tree, get them this Go Pet Club design with a ton of play features. It has lots of scratching posts, a basket, a hammock, tunnel, and a small swinging rope to up their game. It is great for two or three medium-sized cats as they will have plenty of fun time climbing up and down the ladder and platforms.
This tree house comes with plenty of sisal rope posts. They should keep cats off your couch for years until it needs replacing. The ladder is also covered with sisal ropes. It has a construction of high-quality materials that are safe for the cat and durable enough for years of use.
- It’s quick and easy to put together
- Many thoughtful areas for playing and napping
- It is built with compressed wood for everyday use
- You can switch the posts to accommodate different cat sizes and scratching needs
- The top tower may come loose after a couple of years
Conclusion – Wrapping It Up!
Adding one of these cat trees will save your household items from clawing damage. There is a huge variety of these tree houses, but once you understand your kitty’s needs, you’ll be able to get the right one for them. One of these picks will save your favorite furniture while providing a healthy lifestyle for your feline friend.
These beautiful designs allow you to pick something that both you and the cat can be happy seeing around. By investing in one of them, you choose to be the happy owner of a happy cat.